Car drivers use their cigarette lighter often to charge their smartphone – typically via USB. A first smart integration of mobile devices into the car is represented by the USB Hub, which enables not only charging, but also data transfer from the smart device to the car’s infotainment system.
Laird USB Hub solutions are unobtrusive, solid designed and built according to automotive standards with respect to consumer adapters.
• Optional SD Card Slot
• Optional Apple ® Authentication Coprocessor
• Support of “Charging Downstream Port ” (CDP) profile in accordance with the battery Charging Specification BC1.2
• Simultaneous data transfer and battery charging up to 2.5 A
• Possibility of Line Compensation
• Suitable for Automotive
• Compatible with Apple® and Android charging cables