Car drivers use their cigarette lighter often to charge their smartphone – typically via USB. A first smart integration of mobile devices into the car is represented by the USB Hub, which enables not only charging, but also data transfer from the smart device to the car’s infotainment system.
Laird USB Hub solutions are unobtrusive, solid designed and built according to automotive standards with respect to consumer adapters.
• Optional SD Card Slot
• Optional Apple ® Authentication Coprocessor
• Support of “Charging Downstream Port ” (CDP) profile in accordance with the battery Charging Specification BC1.2
• Simultaneous data transfer and battery charging up to 2.5 A
• Possibility of Line Compensation
• Suitable for Automotive
• Compatible with Apple® and Android charging cables
With Laird Wireless Charging, mobile devices can be charged smoothly and quickly without any cable. No unaesthetic cradles anymore! However the phone is placed in the tray – a multi-coil ...
Laird’s automotive Best Reception Solution is based on the co-work of the Antenna Coupling with a MultiBand Compenser®. The Laird antenna coupling picks the telephone ...
Removing Wires, Increasing Performance
Watch how Laird's products are enabling improved connectivity for cars.
Learn about key challenges facing the automotive world!