|Chip One Stop Global||TR100||1||Order Here|
Targeted at the fleet marketplace for vehicle and driver performance analysis. Flexible architecture for faster firmware tailoring to meet individual customer requirements. OBD II support and J1939 and J1708 Designed to be fully compliant with EOBR regulations. Battery backup for detection and reporting of unit removal or tampering. General I/O ports available. OTA firmware upgrades and configuration. 3G option available.
• Real time tacking & monitoring
• Programmable with Lua scripts and open APIs
• OBD protocols for vehicle/engine health diagnostics
• Bluetooth wireless connectivity
• On-board data storage
• Over The Air (OTA) firmware and parameters update
Removing Wires, Increasing Performance
Watch how Laird's products are enabling improved connectivity for cars.
Learn about key challenges facing the automotive world!