The RM024 RAMP module is based on Laird's LT2510 core technology, enhanced with a new RF front end for improved sleep, improved link budget and a switchable antenna output. With its field-proven FHSS air interface protocol, the RM024 rejects RF noise, excels in multipath scenarios, allows for co-located systems, and provides an extremely reliable communication link. It also provides a more robust, but simpler, link than ZigBee for RF applications that do not require a mesh topology.
Note: Some variants of the RM024 and related DVK and SDK variants have reached end of production and are available on a limited basis only. Find the End of Life Announcement in the Documentation tab below. Only the following part numbers are available:
With a throughput of up to 500 Kb/s, RM024 delivers speedy data rates. In addition, variable output power options (up to +21 dBm) enable communication over distances that aren’t achievable with competing technologies. Ultra-low power modes options and Tx/Rx power consumption make the RM024 ideal for power-restrictive or battery-operated applications. The mini SMT package excels in space-constrained designs and is available in pick-and-place packaging for volume manufacturing.
• Retries and acknowledgements
• Configurable network parameters
• Multiple generic I/O
• 280 kbps or 500 kbps RF data stream
• Idle current draw of 9.5 mA, sleep current of .38 uA
• Baud rates from 1200 bps to 230.4 kbps
• Upgradable firmware via serial port
• Low cost, low power, and small size i(deal for high volume, portable, and battery powered applications)
• Qualified for industrial temperature range (-40°C to 85°C)
• Advanced configuration via AT commands
• Fully-featured configuration and test utility software
• Switchable antenna output (integrated or u.FL external)
You must be logged in to access downloads from this section. Please login here.