Sentrius Series - RG1xx LoRa-Enabled Gateway
New: IP67 Certified Enclosures available!
The Sentrius™ RG1xx LoRa-Enabled Gateway from Laird is the ultimate in secure, scalable, robust LoRa solutions for end-to-end control of your private LoRaWAN network. Leveraging Laird’s field-proven and reliable 50 Series “Wireless Bridge” certified module, it also offers enterprise dual-band Wi-Fi, BT v4.0 (BLE and Classic) and wired Ethernet for complete design freedom. Based on the Semtech SX1301/SX1257 chipset designs, it offers a LoRa range up to 10 miles and pre-loaded LoRa Packet Forwarder software, perfect for highly scalable, flexible IoT networks. The Sentrius RG1xx Gateway works with Laird’s Sentrius RM1xx Series LoRa+BLE certified modules for simple out-of-the-box integration, and is compatible with 3rd party Cloud and LoRa partners, as well as any LoRaWAN certified client devices. Laird’s Sentrius RG1xx Gateway gives you multi-protocol connectivity to your long-distance IoT sensors and devices to create actionable IoT intelligence.
- Full Linux operating system – Kernel v4.x running on Atmel A5 Core @ 536 MHz
- Multiple interfaces such as LoRaWAN, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, and Ethernet
- 8-Channel LoRaWAN support with up to +27dBM max transmit power
- Comprehensive Certifications for FCC / IC (RG191) and CE (RG186) (all pending)
- Industrial temperature range (-30º to 70º C)
- Advanced deployment tools including intuitive web-based configuration, integrated LoRa packet forwarder, and default settings for multiple LoRaWAN Network Server vendors
- Enterprise-grade security built on Laird’s years of experience in wireless
- Industry-leading support works directly with Laird engineers to help deploy your design
- LoRa Network Server pre-sets – The Things Network, Loriot, Stream and Senet
Also announced by Laird is the Sentrius RG1xx-M2 Concentrator Card, a pluggable M2.COM LoRaWAN Adapter that combines Laird’s long-standing expertise in optimized RF design with the emerging LoRaWAN ecosystem. The RG1xx-M2 cards (RG186-M2 / RG191-M2) enable OEMs to integrate a high-performance, certified LoRaWAN gateway interface to any Linux based platform. Laird’s optimum hardware solution expands upon Semtech drivers and reference design for improved RF performance. Comprehensive integration and design services for a custom gateway are also available via Laird’s dedicated Engineering Services team, as are qualified LoRa antenna solutions from Laird.