Delivers on Contact
Wireless charging technology can be inefficient due to poor communication between devices or an overload of energy compromising the device's internal battery over time. Our engineers understand this constant struggle and have developed an extremely effective and reliable ferrite plate that improves wireless charging performance and reliability. Our plates are created to secure a strong connection. They also make possible combination design (with magnetic coupling and resonant wireless charging) and act as an effective shielding material to concentrate and direct magnetic flux between the transmitter and receiver devices. This removes disruption from being an issue and optimizes charging efficiency. Wireless charging perfected.
Benefits of Our Ferrite Plates
Constructed from ultra-thin mixtures of iron, nickel and zinc oxides, our ferrite products are characterized by their size, light weight, low cost, and high reliability. They provide superb EMI reduction while remaining open to normal circuit operation. Other benefits include:
- Wide range of thickness selection from 1mm to 5mm
- Easy to assemble
- High permeability, high Q low loss for resonant charging at 6.78MHz
- Length and width up to 53x53mm
- Designed and optimized for resonant charging, but can support both magnetic coupling and resonant wireless charging concurrently
- Vast operating temperature -40C to +125℃
- Available in solid ferrite
Find or Design Your Ferrite Plate
Using Laird-manufactured parts, our team of global experts and engineers create a custom design experience that is unrivaled by our competitors. Explore our robust line of ferrite products or contact an engineer through customer service to discuss your next EMI solution.