As a world leader in short-range wireless connectivity, Laird offers the widest range of high-performance classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) modules for data and audio applications. With over a decade of experience in the development and production of Bluetooth wireless modules and associated development kits, we are the ideal Bluetooth technology partner for OEMs. All are backed by our 1-year Limited Lifetime warranty.
View our complete Bluetooth Line Card.
Bluetooth Selector Tool
Compare All Bluetooth Modules
Laird Bluetooth solutions can be used worldwide because they comply with all applicable regulations as set forth by agencies such as ETSI, the FCC, IC, and MIC (previously TELEC). Laird provides certifications and compliance information for all applicable standards.
Helping our customers achieve these certifications for their Laird-equipped devices is part of our product, our solution and our responsibility. Laird's attention to regulatory compliance minimizes the cost, time and complexity of attaining all required certifications.
For more information, visit the Embedded Wireless Certifications Center.
Embedded Wireless Solutions Technical Support Laird provides engineer-to-engineer integration assistance to device manufacturers, as well as consultation and documentation to aid in custom device driver and application development. In addition, Laird support extends to our radio module's operation in the field.
Laird's system engineering team provides Level 2 technical support to device vendors and are well versed in radio frequency characteristics, wired and wireless network architectures, and security protocols.
Contact Laird Wireless Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Embedded Wireless Support Center.
The Laird Bluetooth product portfolio is designed to expedite time to market with the minimum development time required. The radio modules are agency approved and offer feature-rich protocols in an assortment of data rates, ranges (power), and configurations. Our highly reliable Bluetooth modules are easily integrated and can be readily customized by our local support teams to meet your precise requirements. Bluetooth v4.0 BLE modules and Classic Bluetooth modules are available
The Laird Bluetooth and BLE portfolio offers the following feature sets:
- Class 1 for long range applications and Class 2 options
- BT v2.0, 2.1, and 4.0
- BTv4.0 - Single Mode (Bluetooth Smart) and Dual Mode (Bluetooth Smart Ready)
- Embedded Bluetooth stack on-board or HCI interface options
- Profile Support - SPP, A2DP, AVRCP, DUN, FTP, OBEX, HID, iAP, HFP, and HSP
- AT command set, Multi-point or smartBASIC programming language
- Interface Support - UART, GPIO, SPI, I2S, PCM, USB, and I2C
- Silicon - CSR BC04, BC05 (inc. aptX) BC08 and Nordic nRF51822
- Full Certifications - Bluetooth SIG, FCC, IC, CE, and MIC
- Associated Development Kits (DVK) for rapid, out of the box development
- Global technical support and integration assistance