Laird Technologies offers the Divider Edge Shield, the latest addition to its line of longitudinal shielding and grounding products. The Divider
Edge Shield is designed to accommodate the industry’s trend toward miniaturization and reduced compression forces.
Designed to be applied to the top edge of multi-compartmental castings with wall thickness from 0.035 in. (0.889 mm) to 0.055 in. (1.397 mm)
• Clip-on design allows for easy installation and secure retention
• Unique finger design provides extremely low compression force
• Excellent shielding and grounding properties
• Provided in standard 12.000 in. (304.800 mm) lengths, or easily cut
to your desired length. Longer lengths available upon request.
• 97-654 is available with "D" Lance option
As the world's leading fabricator of fingerstock Laird has developed highly sophisticated...
Laird offers the Divider Edge Shield, the latest addition to its line of longitudinal...