The RM024 RAMP module is based on Laird's LT2510 core technology, enhanced with a new RF front end for improved sleep, improved link budget and a switchable antenna output. With its field-proven FHSS air interface protocol, the RM024 rejects RF noise, excels in multipath scenarios, allows for co-located systems, and provides an extremely reliable communication link. It also provides a more robust, but simpler, link than ZigBee for RF applications that do not require a mesh topology.
Note: Some variants of the RM024 and related DVK and SDK variants have reached end of production and are available on a limited basis only. Find the End of Life Announcement in the Documentation tab below. Only the following part numbers are available:
With a throughput of up to 500 Kb/s, RM024 delivers speedy data rates. In addition, variable output power options (up to +21 dBm) enable communication over distances that aren’t achievable with competing technologies. Ultra-low power modes options and Tx/Rx power consumption make the RM024 ideal for power-restrictive or battery-operated applications. The mini SMT package excels in space-constrained designs and is available in pick-and-place packaging for volume manufacturing.
• Retries and acknowledgements
• Configurable network parameters
• Multiple generic I/O
• 280 kbps or 500 kbps RF data stream
• Idle current draw of 9.5 mA, sleep current of .38 uA
• Baud rates from 1200 bps to 230.4 kbps
• Upgradable firmware via serial port
• Low cost, low power, and small size i(deal for high volume, portable, and battery powered applications)
• Qualified for industrial temperature range (-40°C to 85°C)
• Advanced configuration via AT commands
• Fully-featured configuration and test utility software
• Switchable antenna output (integrated or u.FL external)
There are currently no documents to display in this tab
You must be logged in to access downloads from this section. Please login here.