With a throughput of up to 280 Kb/s, RM024 delivers speedy data rates. In addition, variable output power options (up to +21 dBm) enable communication over distances that aren’t achievable with competing technologies. At the same time, a range of ultra-low power modes plus low Tx/Rx power consumption make the RM024 ideal for power-restrictive or battery-operated applications. The mini SMT package is well-suited for space-constrained designs and is available in pick-and-place packaging for volume manufacturing.
Available RM024 Products:
• Retries and acknowledgements
• Configurable network parameters
• Multiple generic I/O
• 280 kbps or 500 kbps RF data stream
• Idle current draw of 9.5 mA, sleep current of .38 uA
• Software selectable interface baud rates from 1200 bps to 230.4 kbps
• Upgradable FW through serial port
• Low cost, low power, and small size ideal for high volume, portable, and battery powered applications
• All modules are qualified for an industrial temperature range (-40°C to 85°C)
• Advanced configuration available using AT commands
• Easy to use Configuration & Test Utility software
• Switchable antenna output, either integrated antenna or external antenna through U.FL
You must be logged in to access downloads from this section. Please login here.
If you need credentials, please click here