Remote & Communication Control Systems
A full range of cost-effective, reliable and rugged communication and remote control products, focused on improving safety and efficiency and productivity in machine operations
BELTPACK is a revolutionary locomotive remote control system. The advanced onboard microprocessor is programmed with the industry's best train handling practices. Beltpack customer will experince a set of unique features including:
- Dynamic Speed Control: giving the operator complete control over train speed and more time to concentrate on his surroundings and the movement of the train
- Protective Pitch and Catch: for safe and efficient dual-operator control and tilt detection, which will automatically sound an alarm and bring the train to a controlled stop if the OCU is tilted more than 45 degrees off the vertical.
- Reset Safety Control: Monitors operator alertness
- Interlocked Processing of Commands: Prevents unplanned actions that result in dangerous situations.
- Pre-programmed coupling speed feature
Extensive BELTPACK support services include:
- RC 24/7 Helpdesk Program
- Training Services (Operations & Maintenance)
- Supply of Parts and Components/Repair Services
- Application Engineering and Customization
- Installation and Commissioning Services
- LRC Mode Yard Efficiency Review
All our remote control products are certified to be manufactured under the latest Quality Assurance ISO 9001-2000 standard as well as the Association of American Railroads AAR M-1003 standard.
The Digital Event Recorder Laird Remote and Communications Control Systems, when used in...MORE info
The BELTPACK® Machine Control Unit (MCU) is a sophisticated on-board control unit. When partnered...MORE info
Laird Remote and Communications Control Systems has developed a series of Operator Control Units (...MORE info
Electronic Position Detection (Patent Pending) is the most advanced technology available for...MORE info
Laird Remote & Communications Control Systems offers Repeaters that allow the customer to...MORE info
The BELTPACK® OCU IIe was developed using human factor design requirements for improved operator...MORE info
Contact us for information on our company, solutions and products.