The BTM44x series Bluetooth modules from Laird have been designed to meet the needs of developers who wish to add robust, short-range Bluetooth data connectivity to their products. They are based on the market-leading Cambridge Silicon Radio BC04 chipset, providing exceptionally low power consumption with outstanding range. These modules support the latest Bluetooth Version 2.1 Specification, providing the important advantage of Secure Simple Pairing, which improves security and enhances the ease of use for end customers. In addition to Serial Port Profile, the BTM44x series features a number of additional features and profiles not found on other Bluetooth modules. Available in BTM440, BTM441, BTM442, and BTM443 variants.
• Bluetooth v2.1+EDR
• Adaptive frequency hopping to cope with interference from other wireless devices
• Secure Simple Pairing support
• External or internal antenna options
• Comprehensive AT interface for simple programming
• Bluetooth End Product Qualified
• Compact size
• Class 2 output – 4 dBm
• Low power operation
• UART interface
• GPIO lines under AT control
The support center provides links to documentation, software, articles and more...
Receive emails on the latest products and news!
Read the latest blog posts on wireless connectivity