For maximum flexibility in systems integration the modules are designed to support a separate power supply for I/O. To aid product development and integration Laird has integrated a complete Bluetooth protocol stack within the modules including support for the Bluetooth Serial Port Profile. The modules are fully qualified as Bluetooth End Products allowing designers to integrate them within their own products with no further Bluetooth Qualification. They can then list and promote their products on the Bluetooth website free of charge . A comprehensive AT command interface is included which simplifies firmware integration. This ensures that the choice of Laird Bluetooth modules guarantees the fastest route to market. Available in BTM430 and BTM431 variants.
• Bluetooth v2.0+EDR
• Adaptive frequency hopping to cope with interference from other wireless devices
• External or internal antenna options
• Comprehensive AT interface for simple programming
• Bluetooth End Product Qualified
• Compact size
• Class 2 output – 4 dBm
• Low power operation
• UART interface
• PCM and SCO for external codec
• GPIO lines under AT control
• Wi-Fi co-existence
You must be logged in to access downloads from this section. Please login here.
If you need credentials, please click here