BELTPACK is a revolutionary locomotive remote control system. The advanced onboard microprocessor is programmed with the industry's best train handling practices. Beltpack customer will experince a set of unique features including:
- Dynamic Speed Control: giving the operator complete control over train speed and more time to concentrate on his surroundings and the movement of the train
- Protective Pitch and Catch: for safe and efficient dual-operator control and tilt detection, which will automatically sound an alarm and bring the train to a controlled stop if the OCU is tilted more than 45 degrees off the vertical.
- Reset Safety Control: Monitors operator alertness
- Interlocked Processing of Commands: Prevents unplanned actions that result in dangerous situations.
- Pre-programmed coupling speed feature
Extensive BELTPACK support services include:
- RC 24/7 Helpdesk Program
- Training Services (Operations & Maintenance)
- Supply of Parts and Components/Repair Services
- Application Engineering and Customization
- Installation and Commissioning Services
- LRC Mode Yard Efficiency Review
All our remote control products are certified to be manufactured under the latest Quality Assurance ISO 9001-2000 standard as well as the Association of American Railroads AAR M-1003 standard.
The OCU-III is the next generation Operator Control Unit (OCU) from Laird Wireless...More info
Laird Remote & Communications Control Systems offers Repeaters that allow the...More info
The BELTPACK? Machine Control Unit (MCU) is a sophisticated on-board control unit. When...More info
The Digital Event Recorder Laird Remote and Communications Control Systems, when used in...More info
The BELTPACK? OCU IIe was developed using human factor design requirements for improved...More info
Contact us for information on our company, solutions and products.